Know How to play Lieng is extremely important for you to be able to play effectively and have a good chance of winning. If you are new and want to learn about this game, please join the New88 homepage to get acquainted with Lieng in the shares below.
Introduction to Basic Lieng Playing
The way to play Lieng is basically similar to playing Tien Len card game. However, for each Lieng game, the number of participants can be a maximum of 6 people.
When you start the game, you will have to bet the desired amount (at least the minimum amount specified). Next, the dealer will deal 3 cards to each player clockwise. At that time, if players feel they have a high chance of winning, they can bet more money.
The first player will be the owner of the table or the person who won the previous game. Next, other players will have about 20 seconds to pay, watch and cut. Failure to do so will result in removal.
Each participant received 4 options. Depending on the situation you encounter, make the most appropriate choice. Specifically:
- All in: Bet high when your hand has a high chance of winning
- To: Do it when you feel the card is good and has the potential to win
- According to: If you feel like you can follow the previous person, choose this option.
- Cancel: If you choose to give up participating in the game, you must accept the loss of the initial bet amount.
Each game will have 3 betting rounds. If one of these situations occurs then the game will stop:
- Only 1 player left. And this will be the winner
- There is only 1 player left who did not fold
- Where players need to compare scores to find the person with the highest score and win
See: Casino New88
Instructions on How to Calculate Scores in Lieng Lessons
In addition to needing to clearly understand the rules of Lieng, you must understand how to calculate points accurately. This is an extremely important issue, because if you know how to calculate points, you can find the right way to play. The scoring method will be specifically as follows:
- Wax: This means that the 3 cards received will have the same value. For example, three six odd spades, three eight odd diamonds. If the two 2 players both have Wax, then the value of that card will be used, the higher card will win.
- Lieng: That is, 3 consecutive cards are not of the same suit. In Lien, the cards Q,K,A,2,3 can be accepted. Among them, the sacred set with the highest value is Q,K,A.
- Lieng Dong Hoa: Tu is the 3 cards J,Q,K and is not called Lieng
- If you do not fall into the above cases, you need to calculate the total of the 3 cards. The deck with the highest score will win.
Tips for Playing Lieng That Guarantee 99% Winning From Experts
Finally, there are some ways to play Lieng that are considered to have much higher odds if you apply them. As follows:
Make a Raise at any time
The easiest way to win Lieng is that you can raise at any time, even if your cards are not high. Because the psychology of players is not to play cards of small value. If you know how to pretend your cards are high, it will make your opponents feel worried and confused when participating.
Don’t bet too high
In fact, when you bet too much money, the amount of pressure will certainly be higher. That will make your psychology unbalanced and playing cards will not be effective. Therefore, bet a little so that if you lose, you still have a chance to win it back.
The bet will usually have 2 sides. Maybe you will win everything, but there will also be cases where you will lose everything. If your opponent has a high-scoring hand, the moment you make a raise, they will easily be able to catch your strategy. So it’s definitely very easy to go empty-handed. Therefore, you need to be patient and wait for your cards to be big enough and capable of winning before raising. At this time, if there is a good time, consider it to make the most accurate choice.
Besides, to increase your chances of winning you can refer to the following tips on how to play Lieng:
- Do not participate in tables with many players
- Always maintain a calm mentality when participating
- Stop playing at the right time
- To keep your opponents from seeing your cards, always carefully keep your cards face down
So with the above sharing, you probably have a better understanding How to play Lieng. Everyone can practice regularly to gain experience and strategies for themselves before entering dramatic games. Hopefully, the shares of bookmaker NEW88 will help everyone have an overview and participate in Lieng betting with the mindset of being ready to hunt for huge prizes.